Wonderful pictures! I am sure it is so great to have David home. Thanks for posting and keeping a blog. We love looking in and getting an update of what is going on back home. Love you lots!!!!!
Hi, Marilyn! I don't have a blog, but my kids all do so I found you through Amye who commented on Anne's blog. We need to get together with you guys!!! Love you - JANE BARLOW
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures! I am sure it is so great to have David home. Thanks for posting and keeping a blog. We love looking in and getting an update of what is going on back home. Love you lots!!!!!
Hi, Marilyn!
I don't have a blog, but my kids all do so I found you through Amye who commented on Anne's blog. We need to get together with you guys!!!
Love you - JANE BARLOW
Post a Comment